At River’s Edge Hospital & Clinic, we consider it a privilege to serve you and your family for your health care needs. River’s Edge provides a wide range of health care services at its facility. We combine sophisticated state-of-the-art technology with compassionate care, collaboration, stewardship and integrity.
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. Although there are no set visiting hours for most patient care areas, patient care is our primary concern at River’s Edge Hospital & Clinic. In order to enhance the quality of care, visits are encouraged but up to the discretion of the patient, doctor and nursing staff. Children may visit but must be accompanied by an adult at all times, whether in the patient’s room, lobby or waiting areas.
Visitors should follow these general guidelines:
- Visitors should wash their hands before entering a patient’s room and upon leaving a patient’s room. Hand sanitizer is located outside of patient room doors.
- Visitors must dress appropriately, and must wear shirts and shoes.
- Visitors with cold, fever, sore throats, or any contagious illness or disease should not visit patients.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Visitors may not smoke or use tobacco products in patient rooms or anywhere on the River’s Edge Hospital & Clinic campus, including in vehicles.
Waiting areas are located in the following locations:
- Main Reception Desk
- Emergency Department
- Surgery Waiting Area
Public restrooms are conveniently located in the hospital near the Laboratory/Imaging reception desk, staff/visitor lounge, near the Emergency Department waiting area and near the main clinic entrance.
Vending service is available 24 hours a day in the staff/visitor lounge area near the surgery waiting area. A microwave is also available. The use of microwavable popcorn is prohibited in the hospital due to fire safety and patient comfort concerns.
WIFI is available as a courtesy to our patients and visitors.
Flowers and Cards
We are happy to deliver flowers or cards to our patients. Latex balloons are prohibited. For your convenience you may send flowers and cards to:
River’s Edge Hospital
1900 North Sunrise Drive
St. Peter, MN 56082