Physical and Occupational Therapy appointments are available Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more information or to make an appointment, please call (507) 934-7638.
River’s Edge Hospital & Clinic provides quality physical therapy to improve the health and well-being of patients of all ages. Our physical therapists are trained to effectively rehabilitate a variety of conditions and will work with you to assess your needs and design a treatment plan to meet your therapy goals. Customized exercise and treatment plans are designed for each individual to promote optimal physical performance, muscular strength, coordination, and endurance; as well as to relieve pain.
The Physical Therapy Department offers a wide-range of services including:
- Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- back pain and degenerative disk disease
- athletic and job-related injuries
- tendonitis, bursitis, and other pain syndromes
- TMJ treatment
- knee, foot, and/or shoulder pain
- muscle, bone, and joint problems
- amputation or fracture
- Excellent pre-and postoperative surgical care
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (balance, dizziness, and vertigo rehabilitation)
- Vestibular Neuritis / Labyrinthitis
- Cervicogenic Dizziness (Dizziness from Neck Tightness)
- General Dizziness or Balance Problems
- Migraine / Headaches
- Neurologic and Stroke Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Guillain Barre’
- ALS – amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
LSVT BIG® Certified clinician. LSVT is an innovative and clinically-proven method for improving communication and movement in individuals with Parkinson’s disease with application to other neurological conditions (http://www.lsvtglobal.com/about-us).
River’s Edge Hospital & Clinic provides quality occupational therapy to improve the health and quality of life for patients of all ages. Occupational Therapists provide rehabilitation services for physical impairments, as well as cognitive deficits, which impact day to day function. Our occupational therapists will work with you to assess your needs and design a treatment plan to meet your therapy goals.
The Occupational Therapy Department offers a wide-range of services including:
- therapy for hand, wrist, and elbow problems
- repetitive strain disorders, such as carpal tunnel
- hand and arm fractures and/or burns
- hand/arm injuries of tendons, ligaments, nerves
- tendonitis, tenosynovitis, epicondylitis
- neurologic and stroke rehabilitation
- splint selection and/or fabrication
- wheelchair and scooter assessment
- traumatic brain injury
- post-operative rehabilitation
Meet our physical and occupational therapists here.